Home Forums Coloring Coloring Design Ideas

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anastasia
      Keymaster

Dear colorists,

We love creating new designs for you and we really want to provide you with the best coloring content out there! What kind of pictures would you like to see more on our website? Feel free to share your ideas and suggestions in the comments below!

We appreciate your feedback and we always take it into consideration. So be sure that we’ll definitely use the most interesting ideas and turn them into new coloring designs! We know how supportive and active you are and we would love for you to participate in our creative process.

So, what is it that you want to color more? What kind of designs do you want us to add to the collection? Let us know in the comments below!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Let’s get this forum rolling! Don’t be shy and become one of the first members to introduce your ideas here!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Tracy Patrick
      Participant

Hello my name is Tracy and I love your pictures and enjoy coloring them. I would really love to see a butterfly and/or dragonfly garden. Maybe after a spring rain. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to voice our thoughts.

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Awesome ideas, Tracy! Thank you so much for sharing! Butterflies after a spring rain – sounds really interesting!

Sandy Chandler
      Participant

Hi, my name is Sandy. I love the many pictures you have. Some dragons, horses, and Native American pictures would be great. Just a little suggestion. Thank you for all the pictures you have shared. I love them, Sandy.

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Sandy,

Thank you so much for the suggestion! More dragons and Native American arts is a great idea!

Sharlene Evans
      Participant

Hi Iโ€™m Sharlene and I would like a music theme picture or a seascape. Love your pictures

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Sharlene,

Thank you, love your idea! Do you want to color music instruments or something else?

Sharlene Evans
      Participant

Music instruments, music themed pictures

Debbie Haynes
      Participant

Hello, Iโ€™m Debbie. I would like to see adult drawings like landscapes and real life content. I love the Victorian era, houses inside and out. Old things like sewing machines and old cars.

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Hi, Debbie, thank you so much for your ideas! Could you please share more suggestions on real life content? What exactly do you have in mind?

Carla Strating
      Participant

Since I love doing dragons so much, I’d like to see more mythical creatures of all kinds.

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Great suggestion! Do you have anything particular in mind?

Debbie Haynes
      Participant

Oh I just meant I feel like a 5 year old when coloring a dog wearing glasses and reading a book, hahahha It’s all about variety I guess, I prefer something more realistic, kinkade style is awesome, the streams, cabins, lighthouses, coloring these types makes me feel like I have talent, (which I donโ€™t), hahaha

Anastasia
        Keymaster

I’ll check it out, Debbie, thanks for the idea! And oh I know you do have talent, I am so sure of it!

Debbie Haynes
      Participant

Also, I love this weeks freebie, a lovely victorian home, Thank You!

Nancy Mallette
      Participant

would love to see children playing in puddles or ducks. I love all your pictures. Thank you!

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Thanks, Nancy! Do you mean ducks in general? Like any scenes with ducks?

Cornelia Balde
      Participant

Hello to the Favoreads-Team.
      very nice idea to create this forum! Thanks

I would love to paint more underwater life. By that I mean colorful fish, shells, coral, . . .

Sonia Edgar
      Participant

Hello. I really enjoy your pages. I prefer to color flowers, trees and leaves, birds, faces. I will try with houses now. I have better results when I color larger areas than tiny details. Thanks,

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Thank you for your ideas and for your feedback, Sonia! I wish you good luck with the houses! I am sure you’ll get really good at coloring them

LEE ANGELA
      Participant

Hi, I’m Ning
      I prefer to color flowers, trees and leaves and sea creatures
      I like this week freebie, seahorse
      looking forward for more challenging coloring page ~

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Hi, Ning, thanks for the feedback and for your idea!

Liz Fields
      Participant

I like to color mainly Fantasy, Steampunk, Gothic fantasy, Asian themed, and Nature (crystals, trees)

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Liz, Steampunk and Gothic fantasy sound very cool! Thanks for the ideas!

Ruth Walker
      Participant

I agree with all of the above, especially undersea pictures of fish, corals, wrecks. Also fantasy, dragons, fairies, flowers, anything really. lol

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Thank you for the suggestions, Ruth!

Nancy Mallette
      Participant

I we would love to see animals like kittens, beavers, moose ect.. springtime ones with the mom & baby animals would be super cute

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Thank you so much for the ideas! We’ll take them into considerationโ˜บ

Linda Riley
      Participant

I would like to color real lighthouses and older house Europe style (each different and side by side. Thanks for all the other beautiful color pages. Linda

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Linda, thanks for the idea. We do have a few designs with lighthouses and some older Victorian-style houses. Have you seen them? You can browse a tag Ocean Life or Houses.

Sarah McCall
      Participant

Some ideas I’ve been thinking about: mountains, roosters, guitar with flowers, vinyl record player, US landmarks (NYC buildings, grand canyon, Golden gate bridge, national parks), hippie/70s era outfits. (all over the place ha!) Thanks for asking the community! -Sarah

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Sarah, thank you for the ideas. Love them all! Especially with the US landmarks. We’ll definitely consider it! Thanks again for sharing.

Elena Enriquez
      Participant

I like so much your designs. Thanks for all. I would like to color some stores, inside and out.
      Thank you for the opportunity to make suggestions!

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Elena, thank you so much for the idea! Love it!

Donna Stark
      Participant

Hi, I’m Donna. I love Favoreads drawings. My favorites go to tall ships — they are so graceful and beautiful. And of course — lighthouses that guide them. I have many ships [jigsaw puzzles framed, wire art kits framed, model ships in plexiglass cases] and lots of lighthouses [collectibles and miniatures] placed around them. It’s a very calming atmosphere — and then add my coloring pages — I can just go ahhhh !!! Favoreads has given me so much ‘calm’ it’s hard to put into words. What you are doing [??] keep doing it.
      Donna Staek
      ad9757@comcast.net

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Donna, thank you so much for your feedback and ideas!

Gail Earls
      Participant

Hi, I’m Gail and I am having a wonderful time coloring designs from Favorreads. I like realistic scenes much better than fantasy. I love nature, houses (inside and out), people. Thanks for this opportunity to send in our ideas and preferences.

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Gail, thank you for your ideas! I personaly love houses and interior designs too:)

Sabine E.
      Participant

Hi, I just joined the club and I love the variety at Favoreads. I’d like to see more designs like the Keyhole picture or the whale.

Greetings from Germany!

Sabine

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Sabine, I am happy to see you join our community! Thank you for the ideas. We’ll make sure to add more designs of this kind!

Judy Hlad
      Participant

Hi I am Judy. I love most of the pages you post. I am not a fan of coloring people, but it is nice to see them. I love coloring the Favoreads pages, they are fun to color.

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Judy, thank you so much for your feedback! What kids of designs do you like to color?

Elena Enriquez
      Participant

Hi! I propose to have some decorated letters for coloring. I would prefer that the decoration are not related wit the letter, as not aways apply in different languages.

Katja Van Damme
      Participant

Hello,
      I would love it if you guys make a coloring page with children playing in the lead role.And I’d love it too if you guys make a coloring page out of little animals.
      thanks.
      greetings from Belgium
      Katja

Justcoloringpages
      Participant

Coloring Page https://www.just-coloring-pages.com/ is an excellent website for anyone looking to bring some color into their lives. Whether you’re an artist, a hobbyist, or a parent looking for something fun and creative to do with your children, Coloring Page has something to offer you. With a wide selection of coloring pages, there’s something for everyone.

The website features a variety of categories, ranging from animals to sports to holidays, so you can find just the right coloring page to fit your needs. You can even search for a specific topic or keyword. Once you find the page you’re looking for, you can click on it and print it out. The pages are available in both black and white and color options, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.

Coloring Page also offers a variety of tools to help make your coloring experience more enjoyable. You can use the pencils, markers, and crayons provided to bring your coloring page to life. Or, if you prefer, you can just print the page and color it with your own supplies.

Coloring Page also offers a few extra features to help make your coloring experience even more fun. There is a forum where you can ask questions and get advice from other users. You can also watch tutorials and get tips on how to make your coloring page look even better.

So if you’re looking for a great way to spend some time and explore your creative side, check out Coloring Page. With its wide selection of coloring pages and helpful tools, you can make your coloring experience even more enjoyable.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.