Home Forums Coloring Introductions ❤️

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anastasia
      Keymaster

Dear Colorists,

We decided to create this forum to help you get to know each other better and have more opportunities to express yourself. Also, our priority at Favoreads, especially during these difficult times, is to bring people closer together even if the only way we can do it right now is online. It’s so important that we feel safe, supported, and at peace. Creativity helps us stay positive and hopeful no matter what.

Please, feel free to create your own posts about coloring, inspiration, tools, and techniques, share your stories and discoveries, ask for advice, or bring up your questions. You can start any new forum topic here – https://coloringart.com/forums/forum/coloring/

If you see others joining and posting something, welcome them and check out their artworks by clicking on their profile picture.

Let’s focus on things that inspire us and bring us relief from stress and worry.
      Let’s co-create our safe and joyful coloring world together 💗💗💗💗💗

Let’s get this forum rolling! Don’t be shy and become one of the first members to introduce yourself here!!! 😊😊😊

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by favoreads.
      • This topic was modified 4 years ago by admin. Reason: Adding HTML tags
      • This topic was modified 4 years ago by admin.
      • This topic was modified 4 years ago by admin.
      Keith Marable
      Participant

Hello fellow colorists,

My name is Cathe, and I am 54, from Arkansas. I love to color. However, I think I love chasing down new pictures even more. I love this website. I believe they have the best pages on the internet. I hope everyone is staying safe. I look forward to talking with many of you.

Happy Coloring,

Cathe

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Hi, Cathe,

I am Anastasia, one of the co-founders of Favoreads. Welcome to the community!
        Thank you so much for the kind words about our designs. I am very happy to hear that! And I am looking forward to seeing your colored artworks!

Carla Strating
      Participant

Hi Cathe! My name is Carla, I’m 66, married for 48 years and from Wisconsin. I love to color, too. Our daughter got me started a few years ago, in hopes that it would help my problems with depression and anxiety. I discovered Favoreads a couple of years ago and have been hooked since I downloaded my first page to color! It’s a wonderful group of people. I have yet to have a week go by that there wasn’t at least one new picture that I just had to color! I color almost every day and I have quite a backlog of pages that I’ve yet to color. For me, it’s very calming and relaxing. I have my own desk set up with everything I need for coloring. I put some music on and I’m lost in the picture I’m working on for hours. I look forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the group!

Carla

Janice Churchman
      Participant

Hi Cathe! My names is Janice. I am 51 years old, married with one son and I am from the UK. I absolutely love colouring! I haven’t done any kind of artwork since I was 15 years old. I’ve only been doing this for 4 months, but I have learned so much from watching tutorials and experimenting. I took up colouring due to ill health. Being in constant pain every day for the last five years has been taking it’s toll on me mentally as well as physically and I suffered a complete breakdown at the end of January this year. My GP suggested I take up colouring for mindfulness and I haven’t looked back. Colouring has given me something that is just for me and I love the fact that I can share my creations with likeminded people. Welcome to the group!

Donna Bills
      Participant

Hi My name is Donna Bills how do I get the freebie section I tried but I just keep getting to the same page?

Thank you Donna Bills

Carla Strating
      Participant

Hi Donna,

Here is a link to the pictures that are always free. https://coloringart.com/free-coloring-pages/

I hope that helps.

Carla Strating

Ruth Walker
      Participant

Hello everyone.
      My name is Ruth and I’m 47 and live in the Southwest UK. (Devon). I’ve always loved to colour, but only recently went back to it seriously. I love the pictures on here and think all the artists are very clever. I have too many pages to colour and yet I can’t stop getting more. Lol.
      I hope you are all staying safe and well in this really horrid time we’re living through. xx

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Dear Ruth, welcome to Favoreads! I am glad you are here. Thanks a lot for the kind feedback on our designs. Hearing it is the best reward for us, really. I’ll pass your words over to our artists, they love receiving feedback from our colorists. It inspires them greatly!

Janice Churchman
      Participant

Hi Ruth, welcome to the group. I’m Janice. I’ve been a member for a few months now. The drawings are fantastic on this site and there is so much variery. I am like you, in that I have so many drawings to colour! lol. I don’t get to do as much colouring as I would like as I am now back at work, but I am hoping to do one this weekend 🥰

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Janice, I can’t wait to see your new colored art. Did you manage to get some coloring this weekend?

Donna Bills
      Participant

Hi my name is Donna and once I color and Icolor in church too. I am 0 years old and I take care of my mom and our 7 catd

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.