Home Forums Coloring Your Favorite Coloring Books and Artists

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anastasia
      Keymaster

Dear colorists,

We are so happy to have you here! We think that our community is the best and we love your passion for coloring!

What other designs do you like to color besides Favoreads? Do you have any favorite books or artists? We are excited to learn more about your coloring preferences. Feel free to share them below!

Also let us know why you love coloring them in the comments below!

Let’s get this forum rolling! Don’t be shy and become one of the first members to introduce your ideas here!!! 😊😊😊

Annette Lund
      Participant

I mainly color items for my card making…numerous stamped items, etc. Still learning a lot about colors and blending. Also learning to combine numerous tools in coloring designs.

Anastasia
        Keymaster

That is really cool. What kind of card do you make by the way? Yeah, it’s a neverending process of learning. Especially how to use different tools and blend the right way:)

Annette Lund
      Participant

I like to make greeting cards. I watch Jennifer McGuire, Gina K, K Werner Design, etc. on YouTube. It is time consuming but it keeps me busy. One card can take a few hours to make depending on how complicated the design will be.

Anastasia
        Keymaster

That’s so interesting! Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun with it. Feel free to share your cards with us. We would love to check them out

Ruth Walker
      Participant

I really love Klara Markova, Selena Fenech, Johanna Basford, Hanna Karlzon, and Chris Cheng’s work. There are others I love and the more detailed the better. I also love Marie Tolle and her work. I love flowers and fantasy. 🙂

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Thanks for sharing! We’ll check out those designs

Annette Lund
      Participant

Anastasia, I would be glad to share…but not sure how to do paste them into the forum page…lol.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.