Home Forums Coloring New Coloring Page Website with AI

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kids Color Hub
      Participant

Hey everyone! I’m excited to let you all know that I just launched a new website for kids coloring pages called KidsColorHub.com.

Kids Color Hub has a collection of over 15,000 free printable coloring pages that kids of any age can enjoy. You’ll find all sorts of great images there – animals, characters, nature, seasonal pages and more!

One of the coolest features is the AI Coloring Page Maker. Kids can describe any idea, character or object, and the AI will generate a custom coloring page on the spot! It really lets kids unlock their creativity and color images of whatever they can imagine.

The pages are nice quality .webp files that are easy to print from any device. I designed KidsColorHub to be simple and have all a kid needs to start coloring their next masterpiece. And it’s 100% free to use and share pages as you wish.

Let me know what types of pages your kids would like to see more of. I plan to add new content all the time and input from parents is so valuable. Please head over to Kids Color Hub and tell your friends with young artists at home! I can’t wait for you all to enjoy the site and would love any feedback. Happy coloring!

Erdem Tanisman
      Participant

Hello, I found it very successful.

This is the online coloring page I have, I am waiting for your suggestions and recommendations.

web site: https://www.onlinecoloringpage.com/

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.