Home Forums Coloring Coloring Tools

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anastasia
      Keymaster

We’ve got so many talented colorists in our community and we asbolutely love receiving all of your fantastic artworks!

It’s exciting to see how different people color the same design using different tools and techniques. Your creativity never fails to amaze us! Also we know that we have beginners joining us as well as experienced colorists, and we want us all to learn from each other and improve our coloring skills.

So feel free to share your go-to coloring tools and favorite techniques in the comments below. Your tips may really help someone and become a source of inspiration.

You can also ask for advice or propose questions in regards to coloring. If you are in need of support or inspiration, reach out by leaving your comment and our supportive community will come to help!

We are looking forward to learning more about the tools and techniques you already use when working on coloring pages!

Let’s get this forum rolling! Don’t be shy and become one of the first members to share your experience here!!! 😊😊😊

Elena Enriquez
      Participant

Hello everyone,
      My favourite colouring tools are colour pencils and wax colours . I recommend to have a blank paper of the same features of the paper that you will colour, so you can try on it the colour that you would use for colouring your draw and be sure that the real colour of your colouring tool is the colour that you are looking for.

Anastasia
        Keymaster

Great tip, Elena! Thanks for sharing!

Color Man
      Participant

I have a daughter, and I often color her at coloring pages, you try!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.